New Patient Forms
- Patient Registration – Download PDF | Fill Out Online
- Medical History – Download PDF | Fill Out Online
- Dental History – Download PDF | Fill Out Online
- Insurance Information – Download PDF | Fill Out Online
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your initial visit to Broadway Dental Care will include:
- A review of your dental and medical history
- An examination of your teeth, gums, head, and neck
- Appropriate digital x-rays of your mouth
- Intra Oral photographs of your teeth
- Instructions on how to care for your teeth and gums at home
- Customized Hygiene cleaning based on your individual needs
You will be greeted by our wonderful front office staff when you arrive who will help get you checked in and answer any questions you may have. We offer complimentary bottled water, fresh tea, coffee or hot chocolate while you wait in our cozy lounge. We dedicate our time to doing quality work and meet the individual needs of each patient.
As a new patient to our office, please feel free to download our new patient forms bundle that can be filled prior to your appointment and bring them with you for a speedy check in. Or if you would prefer you can arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time and fill out the forms in our office. Thank you and please contact our office if you have any questions.
As a service to our patients, our practice accepts most dental insurance programs, including non-managed care, indemnity (traditional) and PPO as well as many out-of-network plans. Our accounting staff will prepare all the necessary forms for your dental benefits we will gladly submit dental claims on your behalf and when appropriate pre-treatment estimate to your insurance company so that you will know what your benefits will be.
For your convenience we accept Visa and MasterCard as well as cash, checks, and debit cards. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. If needed, financial arrangements can be made with our office through a third party financing company called Care Credit which can often include no-interest financing.